Web Designer Work-for-Hire Agreement
The Independent Filmmaker/Producer/Investor will need a Web Page to promote, or even sell copies of her/his/their Project.
Before creating and uploading a website, it is important to take the time to plan exactly what is needed in the website. Thoroughly considering the audience or target market for the Project, as well as defining the purpose and deciding what content will be developed are extremely important.
This Agreement between the independent Web Designer and the Producer is drafted in plain English that is easy to read and comprehend. this is a four page, eleven clause legal AGreement. The Agreement may be filled in on your computer or printed out and filled in later.
We regularly receive feedback that we have successfully drafted our filmmaker contracts to be as complete as possible for all legal situations. However, should you experience a unique personal situation requiring the drafting of a special clause, please contact us at your convenience. Otherwise, you may be obliged to find a local entertainment lawyer experienced in the film making industry who will draft any and all other clauses for your Project’s unique situation or circumstance.
This Agreement is part of the Director’s Deal, and the Producer’s Deal.
Web Site Designer Work-for-Hire Agreement
Web Site Designer: ________________________________________
Company Name: ________________________________________
Producer Name: ________________________________________
Company Name: _________________________________________
Project Name: _________________________________________
Project Genre: ___________________________________________
(film, music video, stage play, etc)
Herein this Agreement the independent Filmmaker is called the “Producer”.
1. This Agreement confirms the understanding between the above named and below signed Web Site Designer and the above named and below signed Producer regarding the Work to be completed and the Standard of the Work by the Web Site Designer as more fully described in Appendix “A”.
2. The Web Site Designer agrees to deliver the Work to the Producer no later than (date) ___________________________ in a manner and form satisfactory to the Producer.
3. The Web Site Designer understands that she/he shall receive ______________ compensation for her/his skill and services as a Web Site Designer for the above named Project, including any and all equipment provided by the Web Site Designer and noted in Appendix ”A”.
4. The Web Site Designer further understand that by accepting this one time compensation and granting this permission the Web Site Designer is irrevocably giving up all rights and claims to monetary compensation for any future uses of this Project by the Producer(s) and her/his/their Company(s), heirs, successors or assigns.
5. This Agreement shall not render the Web Site Designer an employee, nor partner, nor agent of the Producer for any purpose whatsoever. The Web Site Designer is and will remain an “Independent Web Site Designer” in her/his relations to the Producer. The Producer shall not be responsible for withholding any Government remittances with respect to the Web Site Designer’s compensation hereunder. The Web Site Designer shall have no claim against the Producer hereunder or otherwise for . . . (continued)
Home | Products | Actor’s Deal | Director’s Deal | Producer’s Deal | Investor’s Deal | About Us | Contact Us | Links | Disclaimer
Copyright ©2007 IndependantFilmmakerContracts.com. All Rights Reserved.