How Smart Filmmakers Get People Talking About Their Film
“Good marketing is easy” – Guy Kawasaki
It’s has now been one month since the release of my new movie, Bend and Break. Over these last 30 days I’ve learned a lot about film marketing and sales and how important it is to have a clear marketing plan to create awareness and exposure for your movie.
To-date, exactly 81% of all Bend and Break sales have been generated from word of mouth marketing, the other 19% was generated from publicity. The power of word of mouth marketing has impressed me so much that I decided to do some research and studying in order to better understand and utilize this efficient marketing strategy.
I came across a book called
Leave a Reply