Question by NGM_KID: I need some documentary ideas!?
For my Digital Filmmaking class, we have to make a documentary and I have no idea of what to do!!! it can be anything, just please try to be serious…….
YOU DON’T HAVE TO READ THE BELOW PART BUT THESE ARE THE ONLY 3 IDEAS I HAVE:
1. The causes and effects of getting enough sleep vs. not getting enough sleep. You could do a couple of case studies, why are they not getting enough sleep, how do they function when they do/do not get enough.
2. How your social group effects your choices. Peer pressure and what it means to different groups. such as, if you hung out with the stoners, would you be less likely to try out for football or cheerleading?
3. Think up three questions and do a man-on-the-street thing. That ought to prove funny. Title it “Is the American Educational System Alive, Well and Working?”
1. Can you name the three ships Columbus sailed to America with?
2. Do you have scrupples?
3. Who was William McKinley?
4, What year did 9/11 happen?
5. How much is 5 X 12?
6. Would you eat a dead chicken?
7. Who is buried in Grant’s tomb?
8. Can you name just one of the “Wonders of the World?”
BTW I copied these off a website so that’s why it says “you” instead of “I”
Answer by Y dont ya give me a thumbs down?
I would go with number 2 i thinks thats a great idea GOOD LUCK:)
Add your own answer in the comments!