Question by Andrew R: I need to make a low budget full length film. How do I do it?
I am making a film for my high school Latin class about the epic tale of Hercules. I have my cast in mind, what I want the shots to be like, where location filming will be, and what i want costimes to look like. But I am a little concerned about a few details abotu the shot
1. What if my cast members won’t come? How do I change the character/story when I have it in my mind already planned.
2. I want to chaange and edit key components in the story. How can I do this but still have a good flow to the plot?
3. I want effects to be good, but I have no money to spend. How can I make serpents, minotaurs, dragons, boars, and many headed dogs and cows, plus armor and weapons for cheap?
4. How can I edit a film? All I have is a 8 milimeter tape camera, and I need flawless cuts fromsecene to scene, and they won;t be filmed in order.
5. I have a demanding shot schedule. How can I and my cast manage it, for weeks on end during the school year?
Please help me!!! I need this by May!
Give your answer to this question below!