by go mustangs
Question by trippyhippy: can anyone give me ideas for a five minute film?
i’m doing a short film for my video productions class and i’d like to hear ur suggestions. i’d best prefer them to be:
* philosophies affecting society today
* about the strangeness of life
i’m trying to make it as different as possible. like i’m even thinking of not using any concrete story involving a main character. but like a collage of clips completely unrelated to each other and put it together in a way where it starts to build one complete idea.
i’d really appreciate it if someone could at least share some ideas. 🙂 thank you.
@hope & eadyson
wow… i’m loving the ideas, u guys. thanks!
are u the one who IMed me?
Answer by eadyson
The strangeness of life is a good premise, and one in which you can usually capture with one camera in a continuous shot. Here are some films that I’ve always wanted to make:
– The awkward minutes after an airplane lands and when you get off. It’s always bizarre how people react, jockeying for position, some are rude, some are resigned.
– Sitting on a public bus or train when a truly undesirable person sits next to you.
– Temporarily stuck on an elevator with an attractive person of the opposite sex. The film would be silent, except for their thoughts, each worrying about their appearance, demeanor, smell, etc. A study in angst.
I hope you find those helpful. Cheers!
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!