Question by thumperlp: Which one, 24p or HD?
Okay so I’m going to get a camera, and with the money that I have it’s either a DVX which shoots at 24p but NOT HD or another camera that shoots HD but only at 30p. Which one do you think I should go with?
Camera will be used for indie filmmaking. I know that 24p is the GOD when it comes to film, but HD is an industry standard now. Its even standard on consumer camcorders. Also, keep in mind that 30p CAN be converted to look like 24p, but standard definition can NOT be changed to look like HD.
Answer by jasica
plz go with 24p ..it looks better than HD.
Canon VIXIA HV40 HD HDV Camcorder
* HDV format delivers high-definition video to miniDV tape
* Genuine Canon 10x HD video lens; SuperRange Optical Image Stabilizer
* DIGIC DV II image processor; 24p Cinema Mode, 30p Progressive Mode
* 2.7-inch Multi-Angle Vivid Widescreen LCD
* HDMI terminal for easy, one-cable connectivity to your HDTV
Give your answer to this question below!