Question by Boricuaman: what is the best camera for shooting slow motion that I can afford?
Ok so Im coaching high jump for high school and I find it easier to watch tape and also to show my athletes what they are doing wrong and Id like to slow it down for them if I film it. My phone wont shoot good video. I want some camera thats around $ 100 or less.
I was looking at this: Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH2H – digital camera
but if u guys have any other suggestions, id be super glad
I mean camcorder not camera, my bad
Answer by Rori R
You should buy Nikon Coolpix L22 12.1MP Digital Camera
* 12.0 megapixels for stunning prints as large as 16 x 20 inches
* 3.6x Zoom-NIKKOR glass lens (37mm to 134mm); bright 3.0-inch LCD
* Easy Auto Mode with Scene Auto Selector;
* capture 640 x 480 movies with sound at 30fps
* 3-way VR Image Stabilization System
* EXPEED Image Processing; Smart Portrait System
Give your answer to this question below!